Friends and Family Referral Program
This program will be discontinued on Dec. 31, 2016.
Important: This program is for current Partnership Loan borrowers who are enrolled at least half time in an eligible college or university. Partnership Loan borrowers no longer attending classes are not eligible for this program.
Earn a $25 Debit Card
As a previous Partnership Loan borrower, you already understand that knowing the details about a private student loan before you apply can be beneficial. Now you can share that knowledge and get rewarded with $25.
Earn a $25 prepaid debit card by simply recommending the Partnership Loan to friends and family members who need supplemental funds to pay for their college expenses this school year and who have not borrowed a Partnership Loan before.
How Does It Work?
If you are an eligible Partnership Loan borrower, you can earn the $25 referral fee by:
- Talking to college students about the Partnership Loan and letting them know they can learn more online at www.IowaStudentLoan.org/Partnership.
- Providing them with your full name and your city and state of residence. If they go online and complete a Partnership Loan application, they will be asked during the application process to provide your first and last name, city and state.
The college student completing a Partnership Loan application:
- Cannot have previously received a Partnership Loan.
- Must provide your information during the application process. If they don't, you are not eligible for the debit card.
- Must submit a completed application. Iowa Student Loan will send you a referral program debit card once the application has been processed. If the application is canceled, you will not receive a debit card.
You may refer as many college students to the Partnership Loan as you would like. You will receive a $25 prepaid debit card for each eligible person you recommend the loan to who completes an application and provides your name, city and state during the application process.
If you have questions related to this program, please call (855) 811-9849, ext. 7368, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line "Friends and Family."
- This referral program may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice and at the sole discretion of Iowa Student Loan.
- Any person who supplies false information or obtains referral rewards by fraudulent means in an attempt to obtain any benefit will forfeit any reward offered.
- New applicants can only be referred by one person and only one payment under the Friends and Family Referral Program will be made per referred applicant.
- There is no limit to how much you can earn.
- Any applicable taxes are the responsibility of the recipient.
- Employees of Iowa Student Loan, Aspire Resources Inc. or any college or university's financial aid office are ineligible to participate in the Friends and Family Referral Program and cannot receive any payments for referring borrowers to the Partnership Loan.