$1,000 College Savings Deposit Giveaway!
Parents of eighth through 12th graders can enter to win one of 10 $1,000 college savings deposits by registering, or already being registered, for SP3 by March 31, 2022.
See rules for details.
Sign Up for SP3 Now
Studies show that parental involvement in their student's career and college planning significantly increases positive student outcomes. Preparing your student for life after high school can be overwhelming. This free email service for parents of eighth through 12th graders will empower you to help your student.
Receive two emails per months designed to:
- Provide you with timely content, plus tips and tools specifically relevant to your student's grade level.
- Give you information on academic, financial and career planning for high school and the future.
- Help you and your students plan for education and training after high school.
Two Ways to Win Money for College
- Current and newly registered SP3 participants by March 31, 2022, will be entered into a one-time drawing for a chance to win a $1,000 529 college savings deposit. Ten random winners will be chosen.
- In addition, registered parents who read each month's articles and answer brief survey questions are entered into quarterly drawings for 529 college savings plan deposits. Forty random winners are chosen for $250 deposits each quarter.