Accessibility Statement for Iowa Student Loan Liquidity Corporation
Iowa Student Loan Liquidity Corporation d/b/a ISL Education Lending is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
We take the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. We are partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Known Accessibility Issues
We are currently working to fix the following issues (as of July 2019):
- Certain aspects within each of the College Planning Tools (Student Loan Game Plan, College Funding Forecaster, Return on College Investment, Grad Degree Gauge, Parent Handbook) may only be partially compliant.
- Videos are added with transcripts. We are currently working to provide captions for all video material.
- We are reviewing all externally linked documents such as PDF (Portable Document Format), PPT (PowerPoint), DOC (Word) and DOCX (Word) and working to make compliant.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on our website:
- Phone: (800) 507-3814
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: Privacy Department P.O. Box 659704 West Des Moines, IA 50265-0970
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Accessibility of our website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We assessed the accessibility of our website by the following approaches: