The Partnership No-Cosigner Loan for Graduates is for graduate full-time student borrowers. Cosigners are not accepted for this loan. If you have a creditworthy cosigner, consider the Partnership Loan as you may qualify for lower rates with that loan program.
To qualify, you must have:
- A FICO score of at least 670. (The FICO score used is the TransUnion FICO Score 4, which is based on data from TransUnion and may be different from other credit scores. FICO is a registered trademark of the Fair Isaac Corporation.)
- No more than two accounts reporting 30-day delinquencies and no delinquencies of 60 days or more during the previous two years.
- No charge-offs, repossessions, collection accounts, judgments, foreclosures, garnishments by credit providers or tax liens.
- No previous bankruptcies.
- Not defaulted on any private or government student loan.
Note: The list of criteria above may not be exhaustive. ISL Education Lending may require you to meet additional criteria in order to qualify for a loan. ISL Education Lending reserves the right to change the list of criteria in any way from time to time.